Your cart is currently empty.
Buzzrack e-Scorpion 1 Platform Hitch Mount Bike Rack
or buy now, pay later with
- SHOP NOW
- ENJOY NOW
- PAY LATER
Pay it in 4 | Interest-Free
At checkout, select Afterpay
as payment method
Use your existing payment card
Simply complete your
No long forms, instant
Pay over 4 payments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy
your purchase right away
FIND IN STORE
Check stock in store and select click & collect at the cart.
The E-Scorpion H1 is a hugely versatile rack that can take a large range of different types of bikes. Whatever bike you have now (or in the future) the E-Scorpion 1 should be able to accommodate it.
What’s the big deal about the Buzz E-Scorpion H? Fundamentally it’s down to design, safety, quality, and ease of use – passes the highest safety standards. Consider the following:
- It fits 2″ hitch receiver and locks with a locking anti-wobble bolt
- You mount it to the hitch receiver still folded, this gives you loads of space to fit it to the car (no bashing shins or straining your back).
- It sits high on the receiver, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- The wheel holders will accommodate larger wheelbases; up to 129.5cm.
- Ratchet straps allow a quick and secure attachment of the wheels, long straps can accommodate tires up to 4” wide.
- Lockable frame arms hold your bike securely and can be attached to any part of the frame, or the seat post.
- The upright can be raised so it’s suitable for bikes with very large frames.
- It tilts to allow access to the boot, even with the bikes fitted. It is genuinely easy to tilt and well balanced during the tilting phase.
- Weight: 14.8kg (33lbs)
- It folds so you can easily store it in your boot when required, making finding a parking space before your ride much easier. It’s even small enough to fit it in the back of the car if your boot is full.
- A built-in transport wheel makes it as easy as possible to get the rack to and from your car. You won’t even need to lift the rack until you put it on the hitch receiver. Because it folds it’s much easier to maneuver.
- All parts are replaceable if e.g. someone forgets that a rear carrier is fitted and reverses into a wall – which happens!
- 2 different loading ramps are available separately.
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. All tools you might need are provided.
- We also think it looks great!
Free Delivery on all orders over $99 (excl. Super73). Orders under $99, a flat rate delivery charge of $8.50 applies.
All orders are dispatched with 24 business hours from our Gold Coast Showroom.
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
Returns & Refunds
Crooze is committed to 100% customer satisfaction, our 30-day returns policy is simple and You are always welcome to return any unused merchandise in its original condition within 30 days from purchase for an exchange, credit, or a full refund (shipping and Merchant fees excluded).
All you need to do is return your items to us, in original condition, for an exchange, store credit or refund.
The upright can be raised so it’s suitable for bikes with very large frames
It folds so you can easily store it in your boot when required, making finding a parking space before your ride much easier. It’s even small enough to fit it in the back of the car if your boot is full
When it comes to transport of one heavy bike such as MTB or E-bike, the e-SCORPION H1 would be the supreme choice.
|Frame Solidly built of steel and high impact resistant plastic materials.||Max Number of Bikes 1|
|Dimensions (width x depth) 133 x 86 cm||Weight 14.8kg|
|Max tire size 4"||Tilting Yes|
|Max Load Capacity 30kg||Max Weight Per Bike 30kg|
|Fits 2" Yes||Fits 1.25" No|
|Bike carrier to tow ball lock Yes||Bike carrier to bike lock Yes|
*Care is taken when providing product specifications. Occasionally, without notice manufactures may alter product design or specifications.