Power2Max Wolf Tooth 104 Bcd 1X Shimano 12Spd Chainring Black
Power2Max Wolf Tooth 104 Bcd 1X Shimano 12Spd Chainring Black - 32T is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
$10 Flat Rate Shipping (excludes some large/oversized items).
$15 Flat rate Express Shipping option available for non-bulky items. Usually delivered the next business day (Metro Areas).
Same Day Dispatch on orders before 3pm (excludes bikes).
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
*DT Swiss items will ship from our warehouse within 7 working days
104 BCD is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets and happens to be the first product ever made by Wolf Tooth Components. This chainring started it all for us. The Drop-Stop® tooth design is the best performing and longest lasting wide/narrow chainrings on the market.
Fits any 104 BCD crankset.
Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment.
- Fits any 104 BCD crankset.
- Designed to meet the requirements for E-bike use.
- Chainring Bolts: All tooth sizes require 1x bolts that are 6mm long with exception to 30T rings which are threaded and require bolts that are 7-10mm long.
- 104 x 30T - use 10mm bolts.
- 104 x 32T, 34T, 36T, 38T use 6mm bolts, unless using a Bash ring.
- Chainring bolt requirements for bashring
- 104 x 30T - 10mm bolts are required for use with the bashring.
- Other 104 BCD sizes - you will need 8mm bolts (stock size that comes on 3x cranksets holding the middle and big rings on). Wolf Tooth does not make these.
- 32T 104 BCD chainrings work on many older 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore).
- All sizes of 104 BCD chainrings are compatible with QUARQ power meters.
- The Wolf Tooth 30T is the only 104 BCD chainring made in the market, and it is compatible with Quarq.
- Drivetrains: 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.