Your cart is currently empty.
Specialized Air Tool MTB Frame Hand Pump
- SHOP NOW
- ENJOY NOW
- PAY LATER
Pay it in 4 | Interest-Free
At checkout, select Afterpay
as payment method
Use your existing payment card
Simply complete your
No long forms, instant
Pay over 4 payments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy
your purchase right away
FIND IN STORE
Check stock in store and select click & collect at the cart.
REWARDS Earn 55 Reward Pts
The Air Tool MTB pump is our most dependable and durable big-volume frame pump. It's intended to be carried on the bike for use in all off-road conditions. You'll find that it features a new inverted design, so it greatly increases air capacity, which reduces pump time by up to two minutes.
- All new inverted, double chamber design increases the air handling capacity by 28% compared to our previous design, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes.
- Twist locking head reduces size and can be easily converted to fit Presta or Schrader valves.
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping.
- All-aluminium inner and outer chamber for durable performance.
- Water bottle boss mount included.
- Updated dust cover prevents unwanted opening.
- Max pressure: 60 PSI (4.1bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 100cc
Free Delivery on all orders over $50 (excl. Super73). Orders under $50, a flat rate delivery charge of $8.50 applies.
All orders are dispatched with 24 business hours from our Gold Coast Showroom.
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
Returns & Refunds
Crooze is committed to 100% customer satisfaction, our 30-day returns policy is simple and You are always welcome to return any unused merchandise in its original condition within 30 days from purchase for an exchange, credit, or a full refund (shipping and Merchant fees excluded).
All you need to do is return your items to us, in original condition, for an exchange, store credit or refund.