Your cart is currently empty.
Specialized S-Works Turbo Creo SL Carbon
or buy now, pay later with
- SHOP NOW
- ENJOY NOW
- PAY LATER
Pay it in 4 | Interest-Free
At checkout, select Afterpay
as payment method
Use your existing payment card
Simply complete your
No long forms, instant
Pay over 4 payments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy
your purchase right away
FIND IN STORE
Check stock in store and select click & collect at the cart.
REWARDS Earn 20000 Reward Pts
The Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our included range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
Please visit our Specialized sales team at our Gold Coast showroom to view & learn more about this bike.
Free Delivery on all orders over $99 (excl. Super73). Orders under $99, a flat rate delivery charge of $8.50 applies.
All orders are dispatched with 24 business hours from our Gold Coast Showroom.
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
Returns & Refunds
Crooze is committed to 100% customer satisfaction, our 30-day returns policy is simple and You are always welcome to return any unused merchandise in its original condition within 30 days from purchase for an exchange, credit, or a full refund (shipping and Merchant fees excluded).
All you need to do is return your items to us, in original condition, for an exchange, store credit or refund.
SO LIGHT YOU’LL FORGET IT’S ELECTRIC
Who said electric had to be heavy? We built a light and lively frame, then gave it nimble geometry that creates stability at speed with a Future Shock 2.0 for control and confidence. The Turbo Creo SL isn’t just the lightest e-bike of its kind—it’s, literally, pounds lighter than the competition.
SAME EFFORT, DOUBLE THE REWARD
It doesn’t get any easier, you just go faster. The smooth, 240-watt Specialized SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort and is whisper quiet. It’s most efficient when you’re most efficient, so it delivers its full power between a cadence of 60 and 100 RPM, just like it’s straight from your bionic legs.
NO WORRIES, JUST MILES
Our Turbo brain trust in Switzerland obsessed about range so you don’t have to. Take your most epic day and put it in fast forward. With up to 195 km of range (130 from the internal battery, 65 from our optional range extender), you’ll be flattening mountains all day, not looking to plug-in.
POWER PERSONALIZED WITH MISSION CONTROL
Infinitely tune your power delivery and automatically manage your battery use with our Mission Control app. It’s a seamless and intuitive way to unleash your Turbo. The integrated power meter tracks your power, while the Turbo Connect Unit gives you control when you don’t want to connect.
|Frame FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm||Fork Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Stem S-Works Future Stem w/ Integrated Computer mount||Tape Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Handlebars S-Works Carbon Hover Drop 125mm, Reach 75mm, w/Di2 hole||Saddle Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fiber rails, carbon fiber base, 143mm|
|Front Brake SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc||Raer Brake SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc|
|Shift Levers SRAM Red eTap AXS Hydraulic||Cassette SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS||Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Crankset Praxis Carbon Crank Arms||Chainrings SRAM X-SYNC 46t chain ring|
|Front Wheel Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes||Rear Wheel Roval Terra CLX, 30mm inner width carbon rim, 32mm depth, Roval AFD hub, 24h, DT Swiss Aerolite spokes|
|Front Tyre S-Works Turbo 700x30 Rapid Air 2BR||Rear Tyre S-Works Turbo 700x30 Rapid Air 2BR|
|Inner Tube Presta valve, 48mm||Seatpost Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|Seat Binder Alloy, 30.8mm||SWAT Fender Clamp Adaptor|
|Motor Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor||UI/Remote Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, Road Remote|
|SWAT Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor||UI/Remote Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|Battery Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh||Charger Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
*Care is taken when providing product specifications. Occasionally, without notice manufactures may alter product design or specifications.