Your cart is currently empty.
Specialized Turbo Levo Expert Carbon
or buy now, pay later with
- SHOP NOW
- ENJOY NOW
- PAY LATER
Pay it in 4 | Interest-Free
At checkout, select Afterpay
as payment method
Use your existing payment card
Simply complete your
No long forms, instant
Pay over 4 payments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy
your purchase right away
FIND IN STORE
Check stock in store and select click & collect at the cart.
BUY IN STORE
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
Here’s where the gloves come off—the Levo Expert brings it with SRAM’s robust X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, dialed-in FOX Performance Elite suspension, and a high-performing Roval Traverse wheelset.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style andany terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
Free Delivery on all orders over $99 (excl. Super73). Orders under $99, a flat rate delivery charge of $8.50 applies.
All orders are dispatched with 24 business hours from our Gold Coast Showroom.
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
Returns & Refunds
Crooze is committed to 100% customer satisfaction, our 30-day returns policy is simple and You are always welcome to return any unused merchandise in its original condition within 30 days from purchase for an exchange, credit, or a full refund (shipping and Merchant fees excluded).
All you need to do is return your items to us, in original condition, for an exchange, store credit or refund.
Fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor providing 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power
700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit
The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields
SRAM’s robust X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain
|Frame FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot||Fork FOX FLOAT 38 Performance Elite 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 160mm travel|
|Rear Shock FOX FLOAT X2 Performance Elite, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 55x210mm||Stem Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Saddle Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm||Grips Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Handlebars Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp||Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness|
|Front Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S/M: 200mm, L/XL: 220mm||Rear Brake SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Crankset Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm||Chainrings SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel|
|Shift Levers SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click||Rear Derailleur Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette SRAM XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t||Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Front Wheel Traverse 29||Rear Wheel Traverse 27.5|
|DT Swiss Competition Race||Inner Tubes Standard, Presta Valve|
|Front Tyre Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"||Rear Tyre Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"|
|Seatpost X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SLR LE lever, 34.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 190mm||Seat Binder Alloy, 38.6mm|
|Motor Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor||UI/Remote SSpecialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|Battery Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh||Charger Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
*Care is taken when providing product specifications. Occasionally, without notice manufactures may alter product design or specifications.