Your cart is currently empty.
Upgrade your ride with Shimano cycling shoes
Shimano is the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality cycling shoes, with models suitable for any riding style. At Crooze you can find Shimano cycling shoes for road bikes, for a triathlon, for MTB and for casual riding. Each pair is made using modern technologies and high-quality materials and is optimised for a specific type of bike and riding style. Shimano cycling shoes allow you to ride with maximum comfort and safety, to achieve high results in cycling.
Choose your perfect pair of Shimano cycling shoes
Shimano clipless cycling shoes are high-tech accessories designed for comfortable pedalling and maximum energy transfer from the foot to the pedal. These shoes are fastened with a cleat on the sole to special clipless pedals, making pedalling up to 40% more efficient!
If you ride regularly and for longer distances, cycling shoes are a great investment. They have a lot of advantages: the sole is more rigid, does not flex, which ensures a more stable position of the foot and better transmission of pedalling energy; also special thermoplastic insoles mould to the individual shape of the foot for more comfort, and an adjustable buckle securely fixes the foot for less pressure on the joints.
The rigid outsole of the cycling shoes evenly distributes the load from the entire foot area. For the soles of Shimano's quality cycling shoes, the company uses fibreglass-reinforced nylon and carbon-reinforced rubber.
The fasteners of Shimano cycling shoes precisely adjusts the stiffness of the cyclist's foot, reducing stress on the knee joints, so the pedalling force is distributed evenly - you not only push but also tighten.
Shimano road cycling shoes differ from MTB shoes in the shape of the spike, the lack of tread, and the stiffer sole. The spike on them is larger and is made of special plastic and is not covered by a protector. The soles of road shoes are usually made of fibreglass or carbon fibre for lighter weight and greater rigidity.
In addition, not only professional athletes can take advantage of cycling shoes - Shimano offers many models for everyday riding. They look like ordinary sneakers but have special holes for a cleat in the sole.
At Crooze you can find a perfect pair of Shimano men’s and women's cycling shoes, that are designed taking into account the anatomy of the foot, so it fixes the foot well, reducing the risk of injury while pedalling. Due to the wide range of designs available, you can find the right pair that matches your style and will be in harmony with cycling clothing or protective accessories, to help you create a cohesive look.
All your cycling needs are met at Crooze
Planning your next cycling adventure? Crooze is your one-stop shop for everything you need from helmets and cycling shoes to bike spares to a new e-bike. If you have any questions about our products, our team of experts is always on hand to assist you and give advice on choosing the right option for your needs. Shopping with us, you can expect excellent customer service, the best products from leading brands and great pricing.Read more Read less
Shimano is the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality cycling shoes, with models suitable for any riding style. At Crooze you can find Shimano cycling shoes for road bikes, for a triathlon, for MTB and for casual riding. Each pair is made using modern technologies and high-quality materials and is optimised ... Read more Read less
Shimano is the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality cycling shoes, with models suitable for any riding style. At Crooze you can find Shimano cycling shoes for road bikes, for a triathlon, for MTB and for casual riding. Each pair is made using modern technologies and high-quality materials and is optimised for a specific type of bike and riding style. Shimano cycling shoes allow you to ride with maximum comfort and safety, to achieve high results in cycling. Choose your perfect pair of Shimano cycling shoes Shimano clipless cycling shoes are high-tech accessories designed for comfortable pedalling and maximum energy transfer ... Read more Read less
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Shimano bike shoes made?
Their main manufacturing happens in China, Singapore and Malaysia.
What is the best brand of cycling shoes?
Shimano is one of the most well-known brands out there when it comes to bicycle parts and accessories. They are known for their good quality, durability and high performance. This of course also includes cycling shoes.
Are Shimano shoes good for wide feet?
Yes, some of the Shimano cycling shoes come with a High Volume Last design which provides riders with extra toe space and all-day comfort. For example, the models Shimano AM503 MTB shoes.
Are Shimano cycling shoes unisex?
Bicycle cleat shoes are not inherently gender-specific. Some women wear “men’s” bike cleats without any issue. However, women do have narrower and smaller size feet. That is why Shimano has now come out with brand new cycling shoes for women - Shimano AM503 Womans MTB Shoes. Built and designed to fit their smaller feet.
Are Shimano shoes wide or narrow?
How to install spd cleats on Shimano shoes?
- Turn your bike shoes over so the sole is facing up. Underneath the shoe, there is a cutout hole and two bolts in the centre.
- Some shoes come with a plate that covers the cleats, while others don’t, which in that case you can jump over this step.
Use a hex key or bicycle tool to remove the bottom plate. After this is done, you can see where the cleat is attached and you are ready to start installing the base plate which is included in the cleat package.
- Place the base plate into its slots underneath the shoes. If there is already a pace plate installed, ignore this step. Once place into the correct position, you screw the base plate into place.
- Next, you need to assess if you need a spacer between the cleat and shoe. You can test this by clipping in the shoes to the cleats, and if the rubber sole of the shoe rubs against the pedal cage making it difficult to fasten on and off the cleat, then you require a spacer. The spacer will make the cleats sit further away from the shoe sole providing you with more space.
- Position the cleat’s body over the metal plate and protective plate.
- Place the inside parts of the cleat, aligning it with the holes in the base plate and shoe.
- Next, you place the screws that are included with the cleats in the designated holes and screw them tight using a hex key. They should sit snuggly but not as tight that you can’t move them by hand. Once fitted to the base plate, you can align it to best fit the position you want it to be, so get optimised pedal efficiency and are comfortable when pedalling.
- Once you have found the perfect position for you, you tight it one final time with the hex key, to make sure it sits tight. You don’t want it to loosen when turning and speeding on the trail or road. By keeping it tight you also reduce the chances of damages happening to the components and ensure you are able to twist out of the pedals easily. If too loose, you will end up twisting out and the cleats will be stuck to your shoe, and then you will be faced with a whole other problem of trying to free yourself.
What size Shimano shoe should I buy?
By your normal shoe size. If in doubt, stop by our store in Bundall, Gold Coast and try them on.
Where to buy Shimano shoes?
At Crooze, of course! We offer a wide selection of Shimano cycling shoes.
Do Shimano shoes come with cleats?
No, they do not. However, when you buy Shimano pedals they normally come with cleats.
Are Shimano shoes true to size?
Yes, so simply go with your normal shoe size when buying Shimano cleats.