Deity Blacklabel 38mm Rise 31.8x800mm Handlebar
Deity Blacklabel 38mm Rise 31.8x800mm Handlebar - Blue is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
$10 Flat Rate Shipping (excludes some large/oversized items).
$15 Flat rate Express Shipping option available for non-bulky items. Usually delivered the next business day (Metro Areas).
Same Day Dispatch on orders before 3pm (excludes bikes).
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
*DT Swiss items will ship from our warehouse within 7 working days
Races are not won on race day. They are the culmination of dedication, commitment and a standard for excellence. This is how we look at all DEITY products and the BLACKLABEL 800 Handlebar is a testament to the craft and experience we have developed over the years.
The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the evolution of over a decade of DEITY handlebar development. Like an athlete’s ability to put their absolute best on the line day in and day out while scrutinizing every little opportunity to improve, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the absolute best the handlebar world has to offer.
We took our renowned multi award winning Dirt Top 100 pick BLACKLABEL handlebar and created the same amazing feel with the wider appeal you’ve been asking for. By widening the center bore area we could increase strength while still delivering an incredibly comfortable, stable, and responsive feel that is unmatched. This premium race good is built for championships!
- 800mm width
- Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications
- Dirt Mag Top 100 Product - 4 years running for 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018!
- Incredibly detailed two tone bead blast and polished ano finish
- 9 degree bend / backsweep by 5 degree upsweep
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing our proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore
- World Cup DH / Redbull Rampage / Crankworx and FMB World Tour proven
- The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
|Product Dimensions 800mm width
|Maximum ride quality 31.8mm bore
|Material Black ano finish with stealth, white, blue graphics, and platinum ano finish with phantom graphics
|Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications
*Care is taken when providing product specifications. Occasionally, without notice manufactures may alter product design or specifications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.