Your cart is currently empty.
DEITY STEM COPPERHEAD 35MM LENGTH 31.8MM
Our goal with the COPPERHEAD 35MM length steerer mounted stem was to design a lighter sidekick to our beloved Cavity Stem, but the results delivered a stronger, refined, and lighter super hero that we just could not break. All our designs are tested to failure, but the COPPERHEAD refused to give up!
After millions of cycles on both stress and impact testing this stem refused to give an inch. At a super short 35mm reach, this stem is our answer to today’s longer top tube designs with a zero degree rise to keep your weight evenly distributed for peak performance. Don’t get it confused…the Copperhead is stronger than the rest of the stems on the market, but it is also a featherweight fighter.
Perfect for any application from Trail/ All Mtn/ Enduro/ DJ/ Slopestyle and even DH, this stem will take anything you have to offer and keep asking for more!
- The COPPERHEAD steerer mount stem
- DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018
- Light enough for All Mountain yet strong enough for slope style and everything in between
- CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- Super low 30mm stack height
- 31.8mm bore
- Available in 35mm and 50mm lengths
- Super High Polished finish
- 55mm wide clamping platform
- Full Ano colour range available in black, bronze, red
- Lasered graphics
- The stem of choice for the 2019 Specialised S-Works Turbo Levo
- 135 grams
- ***Pro Installation Tip: Always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top.
Free Shipping on orders over $99 (excludes some large/oversized items).
Same Day Dispatch on orders before 3pm (excludes bikes).
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
Returns & Refunds
For more information on our refund policy please check below.
MACHINING DETAIL FROM EVERY ANGLE
COMPACT 35mm LENGTH
LOW 30mm STACK HEIGHT
55mm WIDE CLAMPING PLATFORM