Your cart is currently empty.
K-Edge Braze-On Road Chain Catcher - Black
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher stands as the Original Chain Catcher, trusted by professional cyclists and elite teams worldwide. It's a fixture in all forms of racing, from the prestigious Olympic Games and World Championships to the iconic Grand Tours, including the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d'Italia.
This precision-machined add-on component, the K-EDGE chain catcher, serves as a simple yet crucial enhancement to your drivetrain. It not only elevates the overall performance of your bike's drivetrain but also safeguards your valuable frame from the perils of dropped chains.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum, ensuring top-tier durability.
- Compatible with all braze-on mounted front derailleurs*.
- Includes all essential mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs.
- Please note that it's not compatible with Campy EPS systems.
- May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps
- Compatibility with third-party braze-on adapter clamps may vary.
Crafted with precision in Boise, Idaho, USA
Free Delivery on all orders over $99 (excl. Super73). Orders under $99, a flat rate delivery charge of $8.50 applies.
All orders are dispatched with 24 business hours. Order before 2pm and your order will be shipped same day.
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
Returns & Refunds
For more information on our refund policy please check below.