Your cart is currently empty.
Specialized S-Works Torch Road Shoes
or buy now, pay later with
- SHOP NOW
- ENJOY NOW
- PAY LATER
Pay it in 4 | Interest-Free
At checkout, select Afterpay
as payment method
Use your existing payment card
Simply complete your
No long forms, instant
Pay over 4 payments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy
your purchase right away
FIND IN STORE
Check stock in store and select click & collect at the cart.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Troy Lee DesignsTroy Lee Designs A2 MIPS MTB Helmet - Decoy Smokey Blue
The Specialized S-Works Torch Road Shoes is the latest evolution of the winningest footwear in cycling. Using Body Geometry together with biomimicry, data science and obsessive craftsmanship, Specialized has engineered a shoe so thoughtfully constructed that you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
Leveraging data science, Specialized has refined every detail of the S-Works Torch’s upper for improved fit and performance. The BOA cable is shifted down and angled, preventing lift on the ball of the foot and delivering power-enhancing structure while eliminating unwanted pressure or pinching. Adaptive materials allow natural movement of the foot where needed for comfort, while data-driven zonal reinforcement keeps the foot secured for crisp power delivery and optimal efficiency.
Guided by more than 100,000 foot scans from Specialized's RETÜL fit data, they recognised that both a standard and a wide carbon base plate would best serve the spectrum of human foot shapes. An internal I-Beam adds stiffness and strength, eliminating the need for additional bracing. The result is a 20-gram weight reduction, enhanced efficiency and immediate power transfer.
Following RETÜL biomechanical data, the shoe offers an asymmetric heel cup that supports natural knee alignment and delivers the positive hold riders love while enhancing comfort by accommodating more room for the Achilles heel.
The S-Works Torch is scientifically crafted to disappear on your feet and off the front.
- New upper features reinforcement in key zones while also offering adaptive fit zones to create a disappearing fit on the foot.
- Based on data gathered from Retül foot scans, the new base plate is 4mm wider at the ball than the previous generation of S-Works 7 shoe.
- By optimising its construction, the new carbon plate is 20g lighter than the S-Works 7. An internal "I-Beam" ensures it maintains the same stiffness as the previous generation.
- An updated last makes use of Retül data to better match the shape of riders' feet, sloping more towards the lateral side to give a snug, close-to-foot fit.
- Asymmetrical heel counter supports the medial side while removing material from the lateral side, allowing for a lower collar.
- Updated BOA cable routing improves lockdown while reducing pressure across anterior ankle ligaments.
- Independent alloy BOA S3-Snap Fit System for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA Guarantee.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward. Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- *** IMPORTANT FOR WIDE FIT*** the new base plate is 4mm wider than the standard width (8mm wider than S-Works 7).
Free Delivery on all orders over $99 (excl. Super73). Orders under $99, a flat rate delivery charge of $8.50 applies.
All orders are dispatched with 24 business hours from our Gold Coast Showroom.
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
Returns & Refunds
Crooze is committed to 100% customer satisfaction, our 30-day returns policy is simple and You are always welcome to return any unused merchandise in its original condition within 30 days from purchase for an exchange, credit, or a full refund (shipping and Merchant fees excluded).
All you need to do is return your items to us, in original condition, for an exchange, store credit or refund.