Your cart is currently empty.
Specialized S-Works Vent EVO Mountain Bike Shoes - Black
Free Standard Delivery on this item
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You’ve heard the saying “Cooler Is Faster” before, right? Well, we believe it, which is why we are bringing maximum ventilation to gravel and cross-country with the S-Works Vent EVO. Specialized has utilised its advanced engineered mesh to encourage airflow through the toe box, tongue, and medial panel of the shoe, keeping feet cool during even the hardest efforts.
The S-Works Vent EVO comes with the outstanding breathability of the Vent technology industry-leading Body Geometry design off-road. As the newest member to the Vent family, the S-Works Vent EVO goes watt for watt with the S-Works Recon when it comes to performance, durability, and technical innovation. But much like the eyes are the windows to the soul, the S-Works Vent EVO’s ventilated mesh panels are windows to speed and comfort.
Specialized also designed the S-Works Vent EVO to adapt to a broad range of foot profiles with an all-new last shape and innovative material combinations. The engineered mesh and Dyneema panels work in concert to keep the shoe moving with your foot without restriction. The S-Works Vent EVO fits more feet for more comfort across more surfaces.
While the S-Works Vent EVO redefines comfort in a performance gravel and XC shoe, it’s still bringing the race-ready performance features of Specialized's World Cup-dominating Recon shoe to the party.
It comes with Body Geometry sole and footbed technology, which is scientifically tested to increase power and efficiency while reducing the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee, and foot alignment. It also includes a stiff and lightweight FACT Powerline carbon plate to maximise responsiveness and power transfer.
Whether you’re lining up on race day or rallying roads and trails for miles of smiles, the increased airflow of the S-Works Vent EVO will put you in a flow state.
• Built with Purpose. Backed by Science. The Body Geometry trio of the Longitudinal Arch, Metatarsal Button, and Varus Wedge work together to increase efficiency, optimise hip, knee, and foot alignment, and reduce injury risks.
• The Vented Mouthport toe box pulls air in through the front of the shoe and channels it around your feet, while the entirely new engineered mesh upper and tongue let that air flow freely throughout the shoe—aiding in both cooling and sweat evaporation. Along with the engineered mesh in the upper, we added a layer of Dyneema Mesh to keep a strong hold of your foot, ensuring pro-proven power transfer.
• Specialized's stiffest and lightest XC FACT carbon plate maximises power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
• For power transfer, the PadLock heel construction cradles the heel to ensure optimal power transfer. In fact, it’s been scientifically-proven to improve acceleration.
• Two independent, alloy BOA S3-Snap dials backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee so you can fine-tune your level of foot-hold on-the-fly.
• Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
• SlipNot™ rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
• Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
• Approximate weight: 300g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Free Shipping on orders over $99 (excludes some large/oversized items).
Same Day Dispatch on orders before 3pm (excludes bikes).
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
Returns & Refunds
For more information on our refund policy please check below.