Your cart is currently empty.
FOX Proframe Blocked MTB Helmet - Black
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
THE LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE FULL-FACE HELMET WE HAVE EVER CREATED
Conquer the mountain with this full-face protection specialist. The Fox Proframe AS Helmet - Blocked is the original full-face trail helmet and is still the market leader. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with Fox's patented, fully integrated chin bar.
The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and 9 exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chin bar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- MIPS added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion when implemented in a helmet by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain
- Fox integrated chin bar is secured to the helmet with Fox's patent-pending system and meets ASTM downhill standards
- Highly breathable liner system is moisture-wicking and has anti-microbial properties
- 15 Big Bore vents and 9 exhaust vents keep you cool and aid in moisture management
- The securely fixed visor is positioned to channel airflow into the Big Bore vents
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves
- Dual-density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area
- Note: Avoid exposure to aerosol sprays like bug repellent and sunscreens as they can cause your helmet's finish to peel
- PC, EPS, Pu, Polyester, Ss
Free Shipping on orders over $99 (excludes some large/oversized items).
Same Day Dispatch on orders before 3pm (excludes bikes).
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
Returns & Refunds
For more information on our refund policy please check below.