Your cart is currently empty.
Specialized Rime 1.0 Mountain Bike Shoes
If you're on the hunt for a capable, tough, and versatile pair of mountain biking shoes, look no further than the Rime 1.0.
They feature a host Body Geometry hallmarks that you'll find in all of our shoes, plus sweet tech like an X-PEL water management system and a DWR™ coating that reduces water absorption while drastically improving dry time. And to round out the package, we included a SlipNot Rubber outsole, a Lollipop midsole, and a relaxed fit that balances pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedalling and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot™ rubber sole for confident traction.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
Free Shipping on orders over $99 (excludes some large/oversized items).
Same Day Dispatch on orders before 3pm (excludes bikes).
Delivery times will vary from 2-5 business days for metro areas and 7-14 business days for rural and remote areas.
Returns & Refunds
For more information on our refund policy please check below.
Body Geometry Sole
Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
X-PEL™ hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time.
Laces and Hook-and-loop overstrap provide a comfortable with one-hand adjustability